Search

Content

Jan 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Italian people have an expression: "Natale con i tuoi, capodanno con chi vuoi". 
Last night it was New Years eve and I stayed home with my family until midnight, waiting for the new year to come. We ate dinner near the chimney while watching TV as well. Our menu for the night was rice, turkey, meatballs, french fries and different salads and for dessert bakllava. Though we didn't eat much I'm sure I've gained a few pounds because of the greasy dishes.
And then, on the stroke of midnight hour I went to a party with my friends.  

This one is a postcard I made on my own for a very special friend :)

 That's what was left from our bakllava, lol!


Lulu was feeling hungry and voracious (she always is though)

 The view from my window


Happy New Year to all of you!
Hega.. :)


1 comments:

  1. me pelqeka shume ajo shprehja italiane :))).keto festa i kaluam shume bukur.nuk kemi cte themi :).fotot flasin vete :DD .na ke bere te famshem vajze me keto pune qe ben :PP ( inesa)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive