Search

Content

Jul 5, 2013

You know it's July when you start cutting your T-shirts


I think the heat of my town it's making me feel dizzy, dizzy enough to destroy my closet. I hope it's for good. 
I started with this two T-shirts, by cutting their sleeves or edges. No sewing needed as they're made of cotton :)
Nr. 1

 Nr. 2

 For this one I thought of doing something more special, like a fringe T-shirt for example.. An upside down-V fringe T-shirt! 


 Then, if you want to, you can add some beads..


 Et voilĂ !



I'm saving the leftovers for a new DIY project I have in mind!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for my upcoming prom pictures!
Love, Hega xx

3 comments:

  1. oooo ajo me Bartin! :( mpelq ideja anyway...si ajo bluzja me mace kam pas kur kam qene e vogel :D good job dude! 8|

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive