Search

Content

Nov 30, 2013

Capitale de Noël

As you may know (or you may not), Strasbourg is the Capital of Christmas
Well, there's finally something on the bright side of  "Not going home for Christmas". 
I know it's sad (I'm not a heartless person) but mom is coming for a visit so Strasbourg will feel like home for a while. :) Remember, home is wherever mom is.
Anyway, if you're following me on Instagram, you would know that like two days ago, 11/29 to be more precise, the annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony took place and the 443rd Marché de Noël started.
I took some pictures today to share with you my pre-Christmas-ish winter days.. Don't judge, it was so crowded and that's the best I could do.



























Thanks for reading
Come back soon  :)
Love, the pome xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive