Search

Content

Nov 29, 2012

DIY necklace

This post is about a few steps tutorial of a necklace I made two days ago. I wore it yesterday and if you want to see how it looks click here for more photos.



It's really simple and took me only a half hour. All I did was taking this hair elastic, cut it and use its beads to make a necklace.




I wrapped them with adhesive tape so I could dye them with nail polish and not leave any mark.




I left them dry for like 5 minutes and then unwrapped them.



And this is the final touch.. All I did was taking the beads and creating this necklace without forgetting to leave enough space between them, so they wouldn't stay close to each other..



While working, I had this song on replay.. 


Hope you liked it.. 
Love, Hega xx




1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive