Search

Content

Dec 15, 2012 Location: Mesagne, Province of Brindisi, Italy

My 18th birthday!

Greetings from Italy! 

Today it was my birthday and I celebrated it with my new friends.. These are some pictures of today, starting with the surprise I got at midnight when they woke me up with a cake and a happy birthday song! Then the rest of the day was full of museum visits. In short that's all, I have a weak wi-fi connection here in hotel and I can't stay longer!!
































Map of Albania xD



As we were trying to make a photo, my mother threw water at us, that's why we're screaming :p




Love, Hega .. Xxx

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha ajo fotoja fundit kur ma futi ms migena me goten e ujit :P amazing memories :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo edhe un vdes per ate foton :3 po, koh t bukura, jemi knaq :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive